Always the Lowest Price... Guaranteed!
We promise the lowest internet rate at all times....guaranteed! If you find a lower rate on any other internet site, complete our Best Internet Rate Guarantee Form
and we will match that rate plus give you an additional 10% off. (see Terms & Conditions below)
Not only do you always get the lowest price but you get the best booking terms. Just compare the Comfort Inn & Suite Resort booking policy to any other 3rd party sites and the choice is clear. You save when you buy direct from the Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach Resort.
Comfort Inn and Suites
- Same Day Cancellation** Cancel by 4 p.m. on the day of arrival with no penalty.
- Pay at the end of your stay. A credit card guarantees your reservation but you don't pay until you check out.
- No extra service charges, mystery fees, or surprise payments ever!
- No early checkout fees, as long as you enjoy your stay, if you leave early, we won't penalize you.
- No resort or hidden fees! We won't charge you for services you didn't use at our hotel.
- Direct booking... Easy Cancellation. Cancel easily on-line or with a simple phone call. No hassles. No penalties. No waiting to get your money back!
3rd Party Sites
- 72 Hour Cancellation Policy; minimum penalty one nights room plus tax PLUS service charges!
- Advanced Payment Required: Your entire stay must be paid for in advance.
- Other sites add additional convenience fees and service charges on top of room charges and taxes.
- Many other sites have penalties for early departure.
- Cancellation inconvenient. When you book with other sites all refunds and cancellations must be handled through that site. Sometimes it can take weeks to get your refund.
** Cancellation policy may vary during high demand periods which will be noted when you book your reservation. Cancellation policy for Fly, Snooze & Cruise packages is 72 hours prior to arrival due to transportation logistics.
*Terms and Conditions
- choicehotels.com and Choice brand web sites guarantee to provide the best online bookable rate available to the public on the Internet. Competing rate from another Internet source must be a publicly available rate.
- Negotiated rates including, but not limited to, group rates, package rates, coupons, and membership rates, such as AAA, AARP, and Government, are not included and do not qualify for this offer.
- Guarantee will be applicable to ALL Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Clarion, Sleep Inn, MainStay Suites, Suburban Extended Stay, Econo Lodge and Rodeway Inn brand hotels worldwide.
- Competing rate must be lower than the rate on choicehotels.com or one of our brand websites. It must be publicly available, viewable and bookable on another website for the same hotel, and for the same room type, same dates and length of stay, same number of guests, and in the same currency.
- The Best Internet Rate Guarantee is limited solely to the rental rate for the room and it does not apply to taxes, gratuities, guest incidental charges, or other similar charges at any Choice hotel.
- Rates found on opaque or auction sites, including sites where the hotel brand and the specific hotel are not known until the booking is made, are not included or eligible for the guarantee.
- Guest must have a confirmed reservation made on choicehotels.com or one of our brand websites.
- Guest must inform Choice of the lower rate by filling out and submitting the online claim form within 24 hours after booking a hotel room which also must be at least 72 hours prior to their scheduled arrival at any hotel.
- If confirmed, Choice will honor the competing rate plus give an additional 10% discount off that rate upon verification. If there is a rate available on choicehotels.com or one of our brand websites that is the same or lower than the rate on the other website, the choicehotels.com rate will be offered instead.
- program subject to change or revocation at any time.
- The total number of Choice Privileges points will be based on the room rate actually paid by you upon check out.
- Should any dispute arise with respect to this guarantee, the laws of Maryland, U.S.A. will apply in settling the matter.